Let’s meet in person!
One of my favorite aspects of being a writer is the chance to step offline and meet women face-to-face. As much as I love writing words and sharing them through this amazing, scary space we call the Internet, God created us to be interpersonal creatures. I love to see him work when he joins us in person, “For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them” (Matthew 18:20).
If you are looking for an honest, insightful, biblically sound message delivered with a healthy dose of light-hearted humor and encouragement, I would love the opportunity to talk with you about an invitation to speak. I am available to present and share with audiences of all sizes, from small group Bible studies and moms’ groups to women’s ministry events, conferences, and weekend retreats.
Here are some examples of topics I’ve addressed:
- Eat Dessert First: How to Make the Most of the Time We’re Given
- SuperMom: There Is No Such Thing
- Remember Him? Reconnecting With That Guy They Call Dad
- How to Reclaim Your Sanity (When Your Family Drives You Crazy)
- Be the FUN Family
- Raising Brave Kids
- Glorious! Learn to Love Your Ordinary Life
- Women Need Girlfriends—The Bible Tells Me So
- A Needy Christmas—How to Get What You Want (When You Learn to Want What You Need)
- Dress to Impress—a Gospel presentation
“Amazing session. Loved every minute of it. Her presentation style was catchy and kept my attention the entire time. Relevant, related to everyday life and real life examples.” — Appleton Alliance Church Women’s Retreat attendee, Elkhart Lake, Wisconsin
In addition to these topics, I am open to customizing messages according to your group’s needs and interests. Please contact me at becky (at) beckykopitzke (dot) com for scheduling and fee details. And read more about me here. I look forward to talking with you!