Let’s All Get Along is a 19-page printable download Bible study that includes six lessons:
- Family Is Special
- What Does It Mean to Love My Siblings?
- Why Should I Love My Siblings?
- How Do I Get Along with My Siblings?
- Overcoming Obstacles to Getting Along
- Have a P.A.R.T.Y. (Ideas for applying what you’ve learned)
- PLUS a special section of tips for parents.
Let’s All Get Along is based on biblical truths and encouragement, shared in a way that kids can understand. Each lesson includes related Bible verses, conversation starters for the family to discuss, definitions of key “big words,” and recommended Scripture passages to read if you’re interested in further study. It’s everything you want your kids to know about why and how to get along—all in one tidy package designed to make learning FUN and effective.
Please note: When you purchase this product, it is available for single, non-commercial use only. If you want to use it for more than person, please contact me for a multi-use license.