Do you love cleaning and organizing? Is cooking one of your favorite hobbies? Do you love (or can at least tolerate) dogs??
Then I’d love to talk with you about becoming my household assistant! I’m a busy work-from-home mom with tons of deadlines and a hectic calendar, and I’m sad to say my house gets the short end of that stick. So I’m seeking a trusted “second me” to join me a couple days a week at my home in Neenah, Wisconsin, to help cover all the household tasks I’m unable to manage myself.
- Cleaning (kitchen, bathrooms, floors, family rooms, bedrooms, dusting, decluttering)
- Laundry (help sort, wash and fold)
- Meal prep (cut up fruit and veggies for snacking plus maybe prep some freezer meals or toss dinner in the crock pot)
- Maybe occasional errands in town to pick up dog food or other things I tend to put off
Qualities I’m looking for:
- Thorough, detailed housekeeping and organization skills
- Honest, trustworthy, reliable
- Friendly to people and dogs
- Flexible and open to a variety of tasks
- Self-starter; I’m open to you creating a cleaning schedule to ensure everything is maintained on a regular basis
- Two shifts a week (or possibly just one, depending on your availability) for a total of 4 to 6 hours a week; weekdays only (no weekends); shifts must be between 9 a.m. and 3 p.m.
Interested? Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!