Do your kids bicker? Do they have trouble sharing, competing, or bossing each other around? Here’s a solution for the whole family! Let’s All Get Along: How to Live in Harmony with Siblings is a Bible study for kids (and parents) of all ages who struggle to show love to their brothers and sisters the way God intended. This fun family Bible study explains why getting along is a much wiser choice than squabbling—and how to do it.
Let’s All Get Along is a 19-page printable download Bible study that includes six lessons:
- Family Is Special
- What Does It Mean to Love My Siblings?
- Why Should I Love My Siblings?
- How Do I Get Along with My Siblings?
- Overcoming Obstacles to Getting Along
- Have a P.A.R.T.Y. (Ideas for applying what you’ve learned)
- PLUS a special section of tips for parents.
Let’s All Get Along is based on biblical truths and encouragement, shared in a way that kids can understand. Each lesson includes related Bible verses, conversation starters for the family to discuss, definitions of key “big words,” and recommended Scripture passages to read if you’re interested in further study. It’s everything you want your kids to know about why and how to get along—all in one tidy package designed to make learning FUN and effective.